Team Up Against Hunger Food Drive
We are pleased to announce the first annual Team Up Against Hunger food drive. Magellan, our county partners in Bucks and Montgomery counties, and the Philadelphia Chapter of the NFL Alumni Association are committed to supporting our communities. Together, we are hosting a food drive to benefit the Bucks County Opportunity Council and MontCo Anti-Hunger Network.
The food drive runs from November 1st through December 16th. Most needed items and drop off locations are listed below.
Join us on December 10th!
Enjoy a chance to learn basic football/cheerleading skills from former NFL players and cheerleaders, learn about community resources available, and donate food to help your neighbors. Former NFL players scheduled to appear include Lee Woodall, Fred Baxter, and more!
Norristown Regional Health Center at 9:30 – 11:30 am and BCOC HELP Center at 1:30 – 3:30pm.
Check out the flyer here.
Drop Off Locations
- Bensalem Police Department, 2400 Byberry Road, Bensalem
- Bristol Borough Police Department Main Entrance, 25 Pond Street, Bristol
- Bristol Township Police Department Main Entrance, 2501 Bath Road, Bristol
- Bucks County Administrative Office, 55 East Court Street, Doylestown
- Bucks County Opportunity Council, 136 Mill Road, Quakertown
- HELP Center at Bucks County Opportunity Council, 194 Commerce Circle, Bristol
- Yardley Police Department, 56 S. Main Street, Yardley
- Jefferson Lansdale Hospital in Main Lobby, 100 Medical Campus Drive, Lansdale
- Lower Salford Township Building, 379 Main Street, Harleysville
- Montgomery County Human Services Center, 1430 Dekalb Street, Norristown
- Norristown Municipal Building, 1700 Markley Street, Norristown
- Pottstown Hospital, Main Lobby, 1600 E. High Street, Pottstown
- Abington Township Building, 1176 Old York Road, Abington
Most Needed Items
- Baking items (flour, sugar, baking powder, etc.)
- Boxed drinks (juice, milk – dairy and non-dairy)
- Breakfast foods (Cereal, Pancake mix, Coffee, Tea)
- Canned soups, vegetables, fruit
- Canned/jar nuts, peanut butter, dried fruit, jelly
- Condiments (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, etc.)
- Flour (Almond, All-Purpose, Masa, etc.)
- Gluten-free foods
- Kosher and Halal foods
- Oils (Canola, Olive, Avocado, Flaxseed, etc.)
- Pasta (regular, wheat, gluten-free)
- Pasta meals (Knorr, Mac & Cheese, Pasta-roni, etc.)
- Regional foods (Southeast Asian, Latin American, etc.)
- Rice (White, Brown, Jasmine, etc.)
- Sugar-free foods
- Pull up diapers (2T, 3T, 4T, etc)
- Diapers (large sizes 5, 6, 7)
- Feminine hygiene products