Effective January 17, 2020, Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) replaced Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS).
Magellan is working closely with the Department of Human Services (DHS), our county partners, providers, and other stakeholders during this IBHS implementation.
You can visit the DHS website for helpful resources. You can also contact your Magellan care manager.
Recent IBHS communications
- Dec. 17, 2019 (stakeholder forum): presentation, recording
- Jan. 15, 2020 Member letter to current BHRS families
- Mar. 5, 2020 (family workgroup mtg.): presentation, recording
- Dec. 2, 2020 (stakeholder forum): presentation, recording
Key points for families
- You should expect all IBHS providers to accept calls from families that are seeking IBHS services.
- Our online provider search includes IBHS providers.
- If you find any difficulty or barriers with accessing services through a provider, please contact your Magellan care manager immediately.
- Please send all IBHS related questions to IBHS@MagellanHealth.com
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.