Intensive Care Coordination
Did you know Magellan Behavioral Health of Pennsylvania has a case management program that is free to our members? Our Community Intensive Care Coordination (ICC) Program was developed to provide additional support to members. The goals of the ICC Program are to:
- identify and coordinate treatment services and other community supports so the member can have continuity of care
- better address recovery goals
- strive to achieve increased independence
- offer community integration opportunities.
Magellan’s ICC care managers assist with creating a personalized plan for care for every member.
To make a referral to the ICC Program, simply contact our customer service team member via the Provider Services toll free numbers below and ask to speak to an ICC care management team member.
- Bucks & Montgomery Counties: 1-877-769-9779
- Cambria County: 1-800-424-3711
- Delaware County: 1-800-686-1356
- Lehigh & Northampton Counties: 1-866-780-3368