Services & Programs
Complaints & Grievances
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us that you are not satisfied with the services you received.
You may file a complaint with us by phone or in writing or electronically. Click here for more information on Magellan's complaint procedure. You may also complain to the US Secretary of Health and Human Services. You will not receive a negative reaction from us because you file a complaint.
The address and telephone number for Magellan Behavioral Health of PA is:
Magellan Behavioral Health of PA
Attention: Customer Comment Coordinator
105 Terry Drive
Newtown, PA 18940-0873
To file your complaint by phone, please call:
- Bucks County: 1-877-769-9784
- Cambria County: 1-800-424-0485
- Delaware County: 1-888-207-2911
- Lehigh County: 1-866-238-2311
- Montgomery County: 1-877-769-9782
- Northampton County: 1-866-238-2312
Si usted no habla inglés, llame al número que está arriba. Le enviaremos una traducción de este aviso y/o le conseguiremos un intérprete para ayudarle de forma gratuita.
Magellan offers all members and providers the opportunity to file a complaint online
- Contact us to make a complaint by clicking on this link. On this page, you can type and submit your message to us. We recommend that you include your name, MA ID#, DOB and phone # in the message so that we can more easily respond.
- 1. Access through the provider website
- 2. Click on the link labeled 'FAQ' located in the banner upper towards the right hand corner of the screen
- 3. Click on the link labeled 'Feedback'
- 4. Click on the link labeled 'Who Can I Contact Regarding Complaints (or Compliments)' located in the list labeled 'Feedback'
- 5. Type and submit message
What is a Grievance?
A grievance is what you file when you do not agree with Magellan's decision that a service that you or your provider asked for is not medically necessary. Click here for more information on Magellan's grievance procedure.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.