Upcoming MY LIFE meetings by county
- May 10, June 14
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Abington Health Center in Warminster
- Contact Marissa Gates @ 215-504-3966
- May 17
- 6-8 p.m. at the Commerce Centre in Johnstown
- Contact Janna Burkett @ 814-961-0687
- May 8, June 12
- 5:30-7 p.m. at NHS, 800 Chester Pike, Sharon Hill
- Contact Shawn Carroll @ 215-504-3934
- May 11, June 8
- 5-7 p.m. at the St. Paul’s United Church of Christ in Allentown
- Contact Michele Davis @ 610-814-8006
- May 9, June 13
- 5-7 p.m. at the Norristown Public Library
- Contact Collette D’Angelo @ 610-272-3042 (ext. 318)
Listed below are upcoming community events that Magellan supports and/or participates in. Check back regularly for monthly updates.
- Mt. Aloysius College hosts a Healing Arts program initiative as a community-based arts studio site to be open each Friday at the PEN Drop-in Center, 515 Somerset Drive, Johnstown. For more information, contact 814-539-2724.
- April 30-May 3, Children’s Interagency Conference, State College
- May 4, 10 am – 2 pm, Lehigh Valley Mental Health Awareness Walk, Bethlehem, Call (610) 861-2741 for more information
- May 5, DCSPATF 13th Annual Walk/Run, Media
- May 5, Wings for All, Lehigh Valley International Airport, Bethlehem
- May 5, 8 a.m. check in, 10 a.m. start time, NAMI – Greater Philadelphia Walk, Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell.
- May 12, NAMI Bucks County Stride for Mental Health Awareness, Doylestown
- May 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Rally in the Valley, Cedar Crest College, Allentown.
- June 29, 10 am – 4 pm, STAR Summit presented by Magellan and BHoCC, Johnstown
- September 22, 12-4 pm, MY FEST 2018, Municipal Park in Northampton County
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.