Member Advisory Groups
Magellan established member/family advisory groups to offer HealthChoices members an opportunity to take an active role in providing feedback, increasing access to services, identifying innovative solutions, and improving the overall quality of behavioral health services available to members.
Discussion topics include service and program quality, membership information (including newsletters and other means to distribute information), service gaps, reinvestment opportunities, and other topics of interest.
Responses are used to improve planning, delivery and evaluation of those services.
Magellan's Member Advisory Work Group
Upcoming meetings (subject to change)
- Bucks County: Oct. 25 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m., Aldie Langhorne (2291 Cabot Blvd. W., Langhorne)
- Cambria County: Oct. 29 from 12-2 p.m., Peer Empowerment Network (514 Somerset St., Johnstown)
- Delaware County: Nov. 1 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m., Elwyn Welcome House (7700 West Chester Pike, Upper Darby)
- Montgomery County: Nov. 8 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m., Central Behavioral Health (1100 Powell St., Norristown)
- Lehigh/Northampton County: Nov. 9 from 2-4 p.m., Faith Lutheran Church (2012 Sullivan Trail, Easton)