Upcoming MY LIFE meetings by county
- Jan. 9, Feb. 13, Mar. 12
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Christ's Home Church, 800 York Rd., Warminster
- Contact Marissa MacKeverican @ 215-504-3966
- Jan. 14, Feb. 11, Mar. 10
- 5-7 p.m. at Behavioral Health of Cambria County, 110 Franklin St., Suite 300, Johnstown
- Contact Heidi Niebauer @ 814-961-0687
- Jan. 7, Feb. 4, Mar. 3
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Unitarian Universalist Church of Delaware County, 145 W. Rose Tree Road, Media
- Contact Tara Karbiner @ 215-504-3973
- Jan. 10, Feb. 14, Mar. 13
- 5-7 p.m. at St. Paul's United Church of Christ, 340 E. Hamilton St., Allentown
- Contact Michele Davis @ 610-814-8006
- Jan. 8, Feb. 12, Mar. 11
- 5-7 p.m. at Norristown Public Library, 1001 Powell St., Norristown
- Contact Kara Henry @ 610-209-8590
Listed below are upcoming community events that Magellan supports and/or participates in. Check back regularly for monthly updates.
- Mt. Aloysius College hosts a Healing Arts program initiative as a community-based arts studio site to be open each Friday at the PEN Drop-in Center, 515 Somerset Drive, Johnstown. For more information, contact 814-539-2724.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.