Upcoming MY LIFE meetings by county
- June 14, July 12, August 9
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Abington Health Center in Warminster
- Contact Marissa Gates @ 215-504-3966
- June 30* (1-4 p.m.), July 19, August 16
- 5:30-8 p.m. at the Commerce Centre in Johnstown
- Contact Janna Burkett @ 814-961-0687
- June 12, July 10, August 14
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Merakey (formerly NHS), 800 Chester Pike, Sharon Hill
- Contact Tammi Gabriel-Berrong @ 215-504-3997
- June 8, July 13, August 10
- 5-7 p.m. at the St. Paul’s United Church of Christ in Allentown
- Contact Michele Davis @ 610-814-8006
- June 13, July 11, August 8
- 5-7 p.m. at the Norristown Public Library
- Contact Collette D’Angelo @ 610-272-3042 (ext. 318)
Listed below are upcoming community events that Magellan supports and/or participates in. Check back regularly for monthly updates.
- Mt. Aloysius College hosts a Healing Arts program initiative as a community-based arts studio site to be open each Friday at the PEN Drop-in Center, 515 Somerset Drive, Johnstown. For more information, contact 814-539-2724.
- June 29, 10 am – 4 pm, STAR Summit presented by Magellan and BHoCC, Johnstown
- September 22, 12-4 p.m., MY FEST 2018, Municipal Park in Northampton County (Sponsorship information)
- October 20, 10 am - 1 pm, 4th Annual Montgomery County Wellness Fair, Plymouth Meeting Mall
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.