Upcoming MY LIFE meetings by county
- November 8, December 13
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Abington Health Center in Warminster
- Contact Marissa Gates @ 215-504-3966
- November 15
- 5:30-8 p.m. at the Commerce Centre in Johnstown
- December 15
- 1-3 p.m. at the Cambria County Library
- Contact Janna Burkett @ 814-961-0687
- November 13, December 11
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Merakey (formerly NHS), 800 Chester Pike, Sharon Hill
- Contact Tammi Gabriel-Berrong @ 215-504-3997
- November 9, December 14
- 5-7 p.m. at the St. Paul’s United Church of Christ in Allentown
- Contact Michele Davis @ 610-814-8006
- November 14, December 12
- 5-7 p.m. at the Norristown Public Library
- Contact Collette D’Angelo @ 610-272-3042 (ext. 318)
Listed below are upcoming community events that Magellan supports and/or participates in. Check back regularly for monthly updates.
- Mt. Aloysius College hosts a Healing Arts program initiative as a community-based arts studio site to be open each Friday at the PEN Drop-in Center, 515 Somerset Drive, Johnstown. For more information, contact 814-539-2724.
- October 1-November 16, Delaware County & Magellan 16th Annual Holiday Food Drive. Contact the Delaware County Government Center at 610-891-4000 to find the closest food drop off location.
- November 30, 2-4 pm, Member Advisory Work Group Meeting, New Bethany Ministries, 333 West 4th St., Bethlehem. For more information, Dbeam@magellanhealth.com.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.