For the most recent information available in Pennsylvania, go to PA Department of Health.
Tobacco Resources & Support
Get Help Now
- Call 1-800-Quit-Now (1-800-784-8669)
- A free support line offering telephone/text tobacco counseling, face to face counseling, information on and a short term supply of Nicotine Replacement Therapy products (e.g. gum, patches), and help with local county supports and resources.
- PA QUIT LOGIX
- Enroll for quit line services online.
- My Life My Quit
- Quit resources for youth ages 14-18 years. Counseling by chat, texting or phone. Supportive text messages and information for youth and parents.
- PA Department of Health - E-cigarette Resources
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy Information
- Myths of Nicotine Replacement
Tobacco Support Information with Physical Health Managed Care Organizations (PH-MCOs)
- Aetna Better Health
- AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania
- Health Partners Plans
- Keystone First
- United Healthcare Community Plan
If you would like to talk with a Magellan representative about your tobacco support needs or tobacco dependence treatment resources, please email us at TobaccoSupport@MagellanHealth.com.
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.