Magellan’s Provider Performance Standards are intended to serve as a tool to promote progression toward best practice, continuous quality improvement, and improvement of member outcomes. The Standards will add to current licensing guidelines and regulations and are not intended to replace regulations. Providers are encouraged to refer to these documents and utilize the Standards in the development of internal quality improvement and monitoring activities. These Standards will periodically be reviewed and revised. Provider feedback is welcome and, if appropriate, incorporated into the documents as revisions are made.
Note: Service delivery exceptions or modifications during COVID-19 are not necessarily included.
Provider Performance Standards
- Assertive Community Treatment (Updated June 27, 2023)
- Crisis Residential (Posted May 17, 2023)
- Crisis Services (Posted May 17, 2023)
- Family Based Mental Health Services (Updated June 1, 2023)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (Posted March 1, 2022)
- IBHS- ABA Best Practices (Posted July 25, 2022)
- LGBTQIA+ Members (Posted February 10, 2022)
- Mental Health Case Management (Updated May 31, 2023)
- Mental Health Outpatient (Updated June 7, 2023)
- Methadone Treatment (Posted June 8, 2021)
- Opioid COE (Posted July 22, 2022)
- Peer Support Services (Posted February 23, 2023)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (Updated March 21, 2022)
- Recovery Support Services (Updated May 30, 2023)
- Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) & Intensive Residential Treatment Facility (IRTF) (Posted June 8, 2021)
- School Based Outpatient Mental Health Services (Posted February 10, 2022)
- Substance Use Disorder Case Management (Updated June 1, 2023)
- Substance Use Disorder Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient (Updated June 7, 2023)
- Telehealth (Posted May 2, 2022)
The Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.